Thursday, June 24, 2010

I cutty my hair :D

I went to cut my hair yesterday :D . This is because my hair was getting annoying =-=;;
Seriously everytime I bend or eat my hair will always fall down and goes into my mouth.
It's all solved now cause my hair is short , and I can spike it up too :DDD

This are all the before picture before I cut my hair XD
I dont look that bad :P

With glasses~! =)



Without Glasses~ >3>;;





Drumroll please~! -drumdrumdrumdrumdrum-
Tadah~! XDD
It aint that bad, but i like it also =3
I also prefer my old style D:
But for now, stick with this :D

Glasses :P

At home without glasses :D Kinda spiked it up


Blurry >3>

=DD

Random shot with glasses~

kyuuu..

>.<


o.o


Epic phail XD


Bwahahaha~! Man I was dam bored at the time XD
Boredom + New hairstyle + Glasses + Bunny ears? = This result



No comments:

Post a Comment