Friday, February 19, 2010

My photo's of my photograpgy fun/competition (flowers not included) =D
















































Planning on what to wear at the afternoon for photo shoot xD






XDDDD

Waiting for friends... ( the waiting place )




In the library =D
( Already changed clothes )



BEHOLD THE RUBIKS CUBE ( Fisher cube to be exact )

( Being amazed ) XD


Random photo shots with my camera that my friend was borrowing it for awhile







( Getting ready for the shoot )







Our last arriver of the day .. Vinod..



Garden of Eden ( you cant see the bench cause it's at the bottom right corner somemore )
Getting out of the library xD




Background with the Garden of Eden

Bench area
Photo's XP




Best 2 photo's in my opinion XD
v v v v v


Play time after photo shoot




Fans =D ...( Form 1 juniors (Freshman) )





THE END XD

No comments:

Post a Comment